Gracia Ongkowijoyo, S.E., M.Sc.
Gracia Ongkowijoyo, S.E., M.Sc. is a lecturer in Universitas Ciputra. She joined Universitas Ciputra since 2017, currently is a part of School of Business and Management, and the Vice Head of Networking and Partnership Department - International Office. She is currently pursuing a doctoral degree in Strategic Management.
International Journal indexed by Scopus/WoS
- THE EFFECT OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP EDUCATION AND FAMILY ENVIRONMENT WITH PASSION AS MEDIATION TOWARDS STUDENTS’ ENTREPRENEURIAL MOTIVATION. Academy of Strategic Management Journal (2021)
- Adaptive Supply Chain Management under Severe Supply Chain Disruption: Evidence from Indonesia. Journal of Distribution Science (2020)
- The Effect of Discount and Promotion towards Customer Purchase Intention in Online Shop. Journal of Wellbeing Management and Applied Psychology (2020)
National Journal indexed by Sinta
- PERFORMANCE ACHIEVEMENTS OF FAMILY BUSINESS THROUGH SUCCESSOR READINESS AND THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN FAMILY AND BUSINESS MEMBERS. Jurnal MANAJEMEN Teori & Terapan | Journal of Theory & Applied Management (2020)
- Financial Performance Evaluation of PT. Telekomunikasi Indonesia, Tbk. and PT. Indosat, Tbk.. JOURNAL OF ACCOUNTING, ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGY (JAEF) (2019)
- The Roles of Persistence and Calculated Risk-Taking Within CEO Toward the Development of Sobaloe. 2016 International Conference on Business and Information - Winter Session (2016)
- Modern Perspectives in Economics, Business and Management Vol 5 (2021)
- Anthology Entrepreneurship (2021)
|2012 - 2016||S1||Universitas Ciputra Surabaya|
|2017 - 2018||S2||Michigan State University|